December 2017 Acquisitions

Greeting Wayne..all the Meissner Tremonia products are excellent..the "Exotic Elemi" smells of Elemi oil to my nose (not got it now though) which is a sort of citrusy pine like scent. You can buy Elemi oil from a lot of places..
I had the dark limes scent in this brand and that was really excellent..and my favourite of the the ones I tried..really natural, fresh lime and green grass with a kind of dark, earthy smell. Top notch.

Of course scent is very subjective..but that's my 2p..hope it helps, cheers!

+1 for Dark Limes, though I've got the Natural Bay Rum splash and find it smells delicious.

Thanks for the input, I have the Indian flavour in the hard soap and the scent is wonderful as is the performance. I'm on a self imposed soap ban for next year. I have far too many and don't even put a dent in them. The missus is starting to make small noises when I mention soap theses days, to be fair she is right. Shame as I would buy more .

No worries!Yeah I understand..I managed to get my soap stash down to nine! Like you say even everyday shaving doesn't put a dent in them (mind you most of mine apart from one or two are hard soaps). One of the best soaps I bought recently was the LPL tallow and it's outstanding IMHO..so if Cyril releases more of that I reckon the soap stash will be out of control.. that said I do hide most of them in the girlfriends shoes so she doesn't notice!