December 2016 acquisitions

Great presents!....The pot looks ideal for the job.

I'd taken the train to work today and had an early finish so decided to stop off in Lewisham for a short while (not normally recommend but they have a huge three floor TKMaxx )

I walked through the shopping centre and saw a Tiger shop. Excellent for stocking type pressies so I popped in and this is what I found

I opened the lid of the box to see what sort of dungy cartridge razor it was and found a genuine DE one!!!

I'm guessing the brush is boar bristle and although it's done quite a bit of shedding during a good wash it doesn't smell unpleasant at all. I'll give it all a go in the next couple of days.

Six quid the set!!!!

Shave den items bought in the last few weeks...

1. Old test tube rack as a razor stand...I cut out the larger tube holes at each end to fit brushes.
2. Vintage Ever Ready blade bin...seen very few of these around nowadays so I snapped this one up for a few quid.
3. Tri-corned glass bowl on copper base - not designed for this purpose but it makes an excellent brush pot!

Very nice.
I've been looking at test tube holders recently.
I was a bit put off by two of the holes being bigger but that is a fantastic idea.

Last edited: