Decant Club

That Cella Classica cologne is the tops. No review on basenotes, very few English-language website hits but a fantastic smell that lasts all day. And £12.50 for 200ml; my Trumpers Sandalwood was £30 for 50ml. Worth it though, as it is for evenings/winter what Cella is for daytime/summer. That's all I smell of now: citrus or sandalwood.

Oh yes, two years off my 40th so just past the half-way point to three score years and ten.

Won't be long now . . .
:eek:

As stated this is a great service and long may it continue.

Oh.. Ollie you might want to give the Fabreez a blast before the Neutradol, its dry down is very long lasting... :p

hando said:
well said Ollie

for all you new lads, the de-cant club was one of the reasons (along with the P160 group buy) that got various members here banned from CONUK, well me anyway :lol:

an excellent service from Paul and one i've used more than once in the past :roll:

use it or lose it

Why was buying from Connaught shaving frowned upon by B&B? I get my blades from them with no probs.

Just read the 'Banned from B&B' thread. Bit of an eye opener.

Did you get the Cella Classica cologne? Amazing stuff, my budget product of the year. I only ordered it to make a up a three bottle sampler pack, with the two sandalwoods. I love sandalwood but ironically those two were nothing special whereas this poor little Cella (which I picked just to go with my avatar) turned out to be a winner. Cheap as chip, lasts all day, smells of lemons.

I'm extra glad the the Cella turned out good because I'm allergic to the soap and I need to use something from "The Cella" to justify my profile picture.
:lol:

I Got :

Musgo #1
DR Harris Traditional (Wearing it now)
3 crowns eau de Gibraltar

A surprise hit from the T&H sampler was the Spanish Leather. I say this because I detested the trumpers version (was like having a bit of soap stuck up my nose). The T&H stuff was very pleasant and developed nicely throught the day. And it also got the thumbs up from Mrs Smell The Glove.

Another nice one was the Freshman cologne. It reminded me of something that I had experienced in my youth but couldn't quite place. Then it came to me:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucWBoN4Dcs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ucWBoN4Dcs</a><!-- m -->

The Grafton smelled like a rich man's Brut.

The Trafalgar actually repulsed and repelled my wife. (Every cloud and all that :D )

The 1805, and Clubman were much of a muchness. Aquatic and standard high street fare.

I recommend the sampler. It's quite good fun trying a different scent each day, and it could save you a few costly mistakes.

Back
Top Bottom