DE Razor Blade Deals On Amazon UK

I think the "rule" is you can slag anything off to high heaven but have to put *YMMV* at the end :whistle: ;)
:) Very true, I have noticed that. Although it's pretty obvious I'm only commenting about my own experience. Rather than someone else's. I only have my own face and head :giggle:
It does seem the etiquette tho.

Tbh I thought I would get had up on bugger all detail. Just felt like the blade was at the end of its life when it was fresh out the packet. YMMV ;)

:) Very true, I have noticed that. Although it's pretty obvious I'm only commenting about my own experience. Rather than someone else's. I only have my own face and head :giggle:
It does seem the etiquette tho.

Tbh I thought I would get had up on bugger all detail. Just felt like the blade was at the end of its life when it was fresh out the packet. YMMV ;)
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Few deals on Amazon UK

***bare in mind prices are for Amazon prime including delivery, if you don't have Amazon prime delivery will be at an additional cost***

Astra superior platinum x 100 DE blades

Was £9.72 now £6.55

Dorco Titan x 100 DE blades
£2.99 (Cheapest on eBay UK for the same quantity of Dorco Titan seems to be over £6)

Dorco Prime x 100 DE blades
Was £6.99 now £5.53

Derby Extra (Green) x 100 DE blades
Was £5.99 now £4.79

Please post what you got, if you decided to buy anything from the deals above, hope this helps

dorco titans are back in stock at £2.99 for x100 de blaades,
now you can also subscribe and save at £2.84 which imo is a bargain

Thanks for the heads up but I've just finished my first and definitely last ever pack of these. They were fucking aweful. I'm relatively new to the de scene but wow did these stand out, for all the wrong reasons.
I have used the old style green Derby's and thought them OK and smooth, but not particularly sharp. Was half minded to try some of these newer Derbys as I thought that initial report's said they were Sharper and smoother than the old ones.

Have been using Astra SP as my benchmark for some time.

I'll wait for you to flag the Prime as being back before I bite. Should have got on that one last time around! :rolleyes:
Yea I hear you mate

I haven't looked at the dorco prime on eBay, how much are they normally for a 100?

These dorco titans were showing as currently unavailable then came back in for order but dispatch within a few weeks and now available, still a bargain considering the cheapest online on eBay UK is just over £6

I haven't even used a single blade out of the last dorco titan 100 de blades I got but at this price I'm tempted to get loads more lol

Back
Top Bottom