DE Blade reversal

I have tried DE shaving with and without underpants and didnt notice any difference in the quality of shave.

Maybe i should try a different brand of Budge Smugglers ?
Zorro I fear the shaving without the budgie smugglers on as I have a tendency to drop razors hitting any over hang my worry is it would probably bounce off the Bay window (gut) and give me a closer shave down below resembling a Brit Milah

A propos underpants, it's safer to have a pair on, even if inside out (2) than none, and risk unintentional ceremonial surgery in case of insufficient knurling on your new handle or excess slickness..
Zorro I fear the shaving without the budgie smugglers on as I have a tendency to drop razors hitting any over hang my worry is it would probably bounce off the Bay window (gut) and give me a closer shave down below resembling a Brit Milah
Gentlemen, gentlemen!

Please restrict your bizarre methods of manscaping to the SotD forum where pictures may allow others to judge the quality (or lack thereof) of said smugglers of budgies. Sheesh!

MATRON! They’re talking about underpants again…

Gentlemen, gentlemen!

Please restrict your bizarre methods of manscaping to the SotD forum where pictures may allow others to judge the quality (or lack thereof) of said smugglers of budgies. Sheesh!

MATRON! They’re talking about underpants again…
Matron will be along forthwith after all a bed bath before bed will help you sleep, mind you seems she may have problems removing your budgie Smugglers, you appear more interested in Zorro's Hot Metal and myself Manscaping than proudly doffing your speedos and saying here I am and I'm not afraid to show it

My Speedos are long since retired, old boy!

I’d have to go get extra large bin bags with two holes in the bottom for swimming trunks and some waterproof cord to tie ‘em on. Poor Matron has fainted at the thought and even a cup of her favourite Earl Grey will not bring her round. Alas, I fear for her mortal soul (not to mention her eyesight).

Now bugger off you lot cos I’m going to bed, if it will have me….

I’d have to go get extra large bin bags with two holes in the bottom for swimming trunks and some waterproof cord to tie ‘em on...

PQ5iULR.gif

I’d have to go get extra large bin bags with two holes in the bottom for swimming trunks and some waterproof cord to tie ‘em on. Poor Matron has fainted at the thought and even a cup of her favourite Earl Grey will not bring her round. Alas, I fear for her mortal soul (not to mention her eyesight).

Now bugger off you lot cos I’m going to bed, if it will have me….
Missed a word there Gairdner Old boy the word Bath should have been added after the word Bed for Matron to oblige, off with those strides and let the delightful Hattie Jacquesque Matron abound herself to your nether regions 'Resistance is futile' old chap and surely a tin mug of Cocoa at this time for Darling Matron

Matron, the poor old thing, is oft consoled with a large drop of gin in her single estate Assam. No delicate Darjeeling here, it’s the proper strong stuff for my spiffy old gal. Seems rather a waste of the indubitably fine Tanqueray Ten in my books but then it’s been many a moon since I sipped on the devil’s sauce, what, what!

Anyhoo, today has dawned anew, began afresh and spawned its own unique set of difficulties, alas. I cannot for the life of me remember whether I should reverse, turn inside out or even both. What’s a poor chap to do, eh, eh? Matron’s no bally help at all: the redoubtable Assam has flown the coop and the old bean is consoling herself straight from the neck of the bottle. Disgraceful! You know what this means, of course - I, as in me, that is Yours Truly, is going to have to don the old tweeds and be the responsible one! Imagine? World’s gone mad…

Last edited:
well one needs to consider the blades... you have an extremely sharp edge with no structural strength.. the edge will curve after use.

wiping the edge on a shirt, or pants or paper on the counter will break any bits off the edge.

however consider the gillette commercials in the 1950s. they state that the blade has FOUR EDGES... and you use one edge per shave then toss the blade after the 4th shave.
that means you load the blade, use ONE SIDE ONLY, and rinse it. then next morning you merely flip the razor so the first number is on the bottom and shave using the same side. then on rd morning you use the other side of razor, then 4th morning you flip the blade and use the second side again.

Back
Top Bottom