DE Blade in an Injector

I am sorry but life is too short, I prefer the rigid thicker blades or as Cary Grant said " I prefer the clean sweep of the tempered steel".

I dont see the point of this......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The point is experimentation and the curious mind, I have done this using a Supply razor and with great sucsess and with a little tinkering to reduce the flex in the blade it got even better. If you ever ran out of injector blades you could if you have a mind to, get around the problem by adapting a DE blade and still shave with your injector razor. Who came up with the idea that you could use a injector blade in a Gem Micro-Matic razor instead of a Gem blade? Someone with a curious mind and a little experimentation. P.

Lol, each to their own....but i would never be in that situation where i ran out of blades, and I'm pretty sure nobody on this forum have run out of blades. Everyone is well stocked up [emoji1][emoji41][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It must be great to have the imagination to pick up a vegetable peeler, and think "Could I shave with this?"

To claim windmills are giants is madness, but to say they might be giants is the wellspring of human imagination...

It appeals to my "Curious" (being generous to myself) mind and I will have to give it a go, even tho I have several u=hundered different blades,