DE Blade Dispenser - UK Only

May be able to do something for you. I have a 3D printer and I have been printing off bowlS which I have been selling on another shaving forum. I've just had a search and found a similar one I can download and print. Printer is on quite a bit at the moment but given a week or so I may well be able to give it a try.

Looking at that other one I'd also say as well as the postage being high the price for the item is too. I print bowls and post them for £8.00, to be fair though I'm probably a bit light on cost. But I've been careful not to make a profit as I don't own the download and it's just been a service covering my costs. Postage is the pain it's £3.00 just to post out !

ill give one a go and get back to you.

So, that's how I'm trying to organize my stuff! For the creams I'm using an box from muji (tomorrow I'll buy more to accomodate the rest of them!

Trouble is I can only print one, two at a real push a day. Each bowl takes 11 1/2 hours to print. So it's a bit of a stretch

I understand the limitation but I wonder if people are willing to wait for their turn on the list, even if it takes a few weeks if that would be something you're prepared to do, it seems that there is some interest in these and I for one would be willing to wait until you were ready

If people don't mind a wait I'm ok with it. I'm returning to work Monday and that will slow things down a bit too. That will mean one piece a day most days.

Might be worth starting a new thread to keep things tidy. Let me know if you want me to move anything.