Davidoff Cool Water After Shave Balm

Has anyone tried the Cool Water after shave balm?

Have always loved the scent of the EDT, and in the market for a new balm. Wondered if the scent is anyway near the EDT/splash, and works as a decent as a balm?

Ta

Glen_Lee, there is a vast difference between the vintage and the reformulated versions with the former much, much better, The reform. has Roman straight style lettering.

Glen_Lee, there is a vast difference between the vintage and the reformulated versions with the former much, much better, The reform. has Roman straight style lettering.
Thank you for the heads up. I have never paid that much for a balm, but always liked the CW scent. Perhaps I'll keep a watching brief on the price and feedback

I have the Cool Water balm and scent is an accurate representation of the EDT. Doesn't last very long though. But at the same time neither does the EDT. Performance wise the balm doesn't wow in any aspect but at the same time doesn't dissapoint either. Does not leave the skin greasy but doesn't moisturise as well as others do.
A midle of the range balm in my opinion.

@Mike Smart mentioned dupes. Master Soap Creation have a dupe in the Nordic Croco. Very accurate replica. The aftershave does last a fair while. But they don't have a balm just the AS.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I've always liked Davidoff Cool Water. It has always been a real favourite of mine. I have the EDT and the aftershave. The EDT doesn't seem quite as strong as it used to be, though, and it isn't particularly long-lasting, either. It's also quite hard to find the aftershave in most shops now.

I have never known of a Cool Water Aftershave balm before. I'll have to see if any of my local shops have it. Considering how difficult it is to find the aftershave, though, I won't get my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom