Dating a 1912 Ever Ready SE

You should have linked to these pages:

Good stuff. It's a shame they are all images, so Google Translate won't work.

That's a great piece of work!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Thank you
Do not worry, I can translate the file - the texts are short and then I make the complete file available in a link. Then everyone can have access.
It would be a good idea?

Thank you
Do not worry, I can translate the file - the texts are short and then I make the complete file available in a link. Then everyone can have access.
It would be a good idea?
Very good idea.
If you want it as bilingual web pages you could host it on my web site (razors.click) - I'd throw in a German translation as well.
PM me if you're interested.

Can Feather FHS-10 blades be used in a ER 1912? If not, are they only really for the Oneblade?

Not suitable for a 1912. Why would you anyway? They are crap.
They are also suitable for Valet Autostrop razors.
Just curious. I was reading about the Oneblade and was wondering if its blade could be used in other razors. I wonder why the Oneblade manufacturer went with such a specific blade?

I don't actually have any SE blades and have no experience of them. My wife will go spare if I buy anything else so I might ask the good folk here if anyone wants to trade some SE blades for DEs with me in the near future so I can give the 1912 a go.

Very good idea.
If you want it as bilingual web pages you could host it on my web site (razors.click) - I'd throw in a German translation as well.
PM me if you're interested.
The first part of this epic five-part project is now online.
@udrako 's research in Portuguese, English and German.
I'm quite pleased with how I did the multi-lingual stuff.

Parts two to five coming soon. Enjoy.

Part 2 is now online as well - https://razors.click/asr/part2/