D90

Okay so I have the Nikon D90 with VFR lens kit and yes its a very nice camera but I have used a friends Olympus PEN E-P2 and like this better so now it two minds weather to trade my D90 in which I have owned from new for about 6 months to the pen, Has anyone played with the pen before I look for a trade?

Thanks Michael

Worked in the imaging industry a looong time before moving on to the more modern shaving business...the little Pen's a spiffy camera, and I'll hereby make a drab prediciton; 5 years on from now, only the flagship cameras from Olympus, Nikon, Canon, Pentax, & Sony will sport an optical viewfinder, and they'll be made of glass. The majority of the lens-changing cameras will be of the Pen and Panasonic's style, thinner by half because of no mirror and no (optical) viewfinder. When you're behind the counter now and watching even a 25-year-old come shop a camera, none of them even try looking through the viewfinders. It is foreign to them.

I say go for the smaller camera and don't look back; the pictures from your little guy you're always bringing about are so much better than those ones you don't see from the bigger D90 left at home for its weight and mass.

Thanks for that I will at changing my D90 then, As for photos its really of the family and just what ever else is about. Like today when I woke in our garden was this Toad/frog not sure how it got in as our garden is enclosed with no water feature but he looked happy enough (ugly mind)

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom