D R Harris Lavender vs Cyril R Salter Shaving Soaps

@dodgy
Hi Martin
i agree. Lots of makers will use them to highlight “fanciful” top, middle and base notes to market soaps and entice users. It’s interesting that most people have never smelt some of the more esoteric notes so how they detect them in a shaving soap is beyond me.
I very rarely use use them and much prefer the natural fragrance combinations that can be created using only essential oils.
Regards Brian

Sorry for the tardy response, but I was out on the trail today saving immigrants from the evil hostiles. I actually had to deal with a UK National today in person. Very nice fellow. Good thing I didn't read Gairdner's retort before then as I'd have put the boot & truncheon to that fella out of frustration!!

My last paragraph wasn’t intended as humour and especially not barbed wit. Matron and I had just been watching 1883 on TV about the Dutton family on the trail west to Oregon. I mentioned to her that it is hard to believe such savagery and brutality was happening there when Hearts FC were down the Royal Mile playing football. The contrast seemed extreme.

I do not forget that everyday I shave with a style of razor invented and near-perfected in America.

But honestly, you shoulda paid them taxes to mad King George then we could have all had a group hug at the Commonwealth Games.

No room for hate in my heart. Not even for the hibs. Ok, maybe a wee bit…