CunningMrFox

The welcome messages have been a rather nice addition gentleman. But after the bitter taste AGT has left in my mouth. The only activity you shall see will be a shave of the day now and again.

I feel instagram will suffice for my debauchery.

Sincerest respects as always my dear friends. J.
I don't know anything about ATG but feel free to voice anything at all.
I do and most of it is my mad ramblings about my thoughts in general for what that's worth lol.
I suppose my awesome personality, good looks and insanely good shaves counter act the rest.
New forum, new start is what I say and would love to get to know you and see if you can prise my wife's shoe money from my hands with a bargain as it sounds like @Boycie83 might have some competition in the BST section.
Wash away any bitter taste with a big helping of TSR . :cool:

Last edited:
Thank you for the kindness gentleman, and for the well wishes, it’s nice to see returning faces here amongst the other scallywags.

Ben and Wayne it’s a delight to see you young man. And for you Wayne you devil. A cheers is to be had, you should be behind bars now you blighter

Hi joseph, welcome.
Beware, it is more than a bit boring on here compered to what you are used to, seldom if any interesting threads to contribute to or follow.
At the risk of Mods here reprimanding me, there isn’t much (to the point of none) conversation regarding new hardware/software. Mods here aren’t as lenient here either

At the risk of Mods here reprimanding me, there isn’t much (to the point of none) conversation regarding new hardware/software. Mods here aren’t as lenient here either
Yeah he is right I suppose, but the rules are laid out at the very start and are very clear at joining, although it may seem boring here, our word is as good as it gets. Anyone trying to con,cheat or lie is soon weeded out and moved on and I mean quickly.
If you want to talk about new software or hardware fill your boots.
I love new things and can't keep up with everything but am up for a good review etc to make me part with my money.
Anyways we may not be as argumentative as other forums but a warm welcome Anyways.

Yeah he is right I suppose, but the rules are laid out at the very start and are very clear at joining, although it may seem boring here, our word is as good as it gets. Anyone trying to con,cheat or lie is soon weeded out and moved on and I mean quickly.
If you want to talk about new software or hardware fill your boots.
I love new things and can't keep up with everything but am up for a good review etc to make me part with my money.
Anyways we may not be as argumentative as other forums but a warm welcome Anyways.
"Our word is as good as it gets" How did you reach this conclusion?

Back
Top Bottom