Creams in Tubes

Roy

I've bought the wonderful Musgo Real ,Portuguese cream which only comes in a tube, like toothpaste.
Seems to me tubes win over tubs! It is easier to control how much you need, and you aren't tempted to load your damp brush directly from the tub, contaminating it with water.
This cream by the way, this is a wonderful cream, extremely close and comfortable shave and face left best ever.

I've bought the wonderful Musgo Real ,Portuguese cream which only comes in a tube, like toothpaste.
Seems to me tubes win over tubs! It is easier to control how much you need, and you aren't tempted to load your damp brush directly from the tub, contaminating it with water.
This cream by the way, this is a wonderful cream, extremely close and comfortable shave and face left best ever.
What's the scent? I've just used the last of my cream, and looking for a new one to try.

It depends on the consistency. MyTOBS Rose tub is rock hard so just needs a few swirls, the Lavender tub is runny so probably needs a bowl. My Atkinson's Lavender in a tube just needs a squirt on the brush...

Agree with the tube versus tubs sentiment.

Nice fragrance, I had it in sample form at one point. May try to find it!

Sounds good!

I got a tube of the Musgo Real and tried it this morning. Easy to get a very nice lather, I'd describe it as superior to the Proraso Red I'm also using at the moment. Scent (Orange Amber in my case) was very light at first, very subtle, but it grew on me as the shave progressed.

Performance very good. I got a couple of cuts but I put that down to technique.

Looking forward to trying again tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom