Cracking shaving youtuber

BBS

Came across this guy recently - pretty low viewing numbers, but I find him great. Combines interesting thoughts on shaving and products with a kind of vlog daily journal about life in Sweden. And keeps it light hearted - e.g. this one where the soap has elements of "grass, dirt, popcorn and defeat":

Don't know why, but I really do not like blokes on a shaving video with no shirt on. No idea why, I just can't watch them.
Same here...
Came across this guy recently - pretty low viewing numbers, but I find him great. Combines interesting thoughts on shaving and products with a kind of vlog daily journal about life in Sweden. And keeps it light hearted - e.g. this one where the soap has elements of "grass, dirt, popcorn and defeat":
An entertaining watch indeed.

It could be worse, it could be me
in the video. As it happens I shave sans top. As it helps avoid getting gunk and water down myself.
I understand the reasons and yes they are valid, personally I never shave semi naked, no need for me, I don't douse myself in lather or water, I can easily control where both go. In the end it is personal preference, it just isn't my thing on a video, no offence meant to the bloke but I can't watch.

Back
Top Bottom