Cosmetic Dentistry

Has anyone had any cosmetic dentistry? I was considering composite bonding in 2014, which if I had done would probably be up for replacement now. Anyway I have decided to have all non molars fixed. Composite bonding on my bottom teeth, new crowns on the top with a few porcelain veneers and one implant to replace my existing plate. My local cosmetic dentists are extremely expensive, so may look into Ireland, Poland or Turkey.

I read an article recently that warned against some dodgy practices in Turkey - mainly to do with crowns being used instead of veneers - apparently grinding teeth down to accept a crown puts them at greater risk of future problems. I have both crowns and veneers but decided against an implant to replace a broken tooth based purely on the cost quoted. I went for a supported crown - that is one crown used to hold two teeth rather than the tooth being supported on both sides.

I can personally vouch for the private dental clinics in Slovakia (Bratislave or Piestany). They are state of the art, highly trained and english speaking.They can also arrange a full package including hotels. Costs are significantly lower than the UK and for major work I would not hesitate.

I can personally vouch for the private dental clinics in Slovakia (Bratislave or Piestany). They are state of the art, highly trained and english speaking.They can also arrange a full package including hotels. Costs are significantly lower than the UK and for major work I would not hesitate.
Do you have a website address? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom