Corner of the Mouth

Hello Chaps

I have been DE shaving for a year and have had the best shaves of my life. However one area I struggle with is the corner of my mouth. WTG or XTG, I can't get a good finish. Any suggestions?

Cheers, Rousey

Yep, I stretch my mouth open like I'm saying "Aar" to a doctor. Then I gently shave WTG. I've never needed to go ATG with this method. The other advantage of doing this is that you can see yourself in the mirror looking like a fish-version of you. We've all wondered! :p

Cheers Dave and PG. Do you know I have never thought of opening my mouth to look like a guppy when shaving I will try in the morning.

Cheers, Rousey

Hey Rousey,

You can even do this approach for the neck. widen your mouth as much as you can, and your neck will start to pump out and flatten. This might make it easier to shave the neck area too.

Sonny

ps. I'm getting married in your town!

Cheers Sonny; I'll try it for the neck also.

Are you getting married in the Church in the middle of Huntingdon?

I moved to the Huntingdon from London area after marrying my wife who is a local. Nice place to live.

Cheers, Rousey

Naa. I'm in London and my partner is from Berrrrrr-mingam. But London places of marriage were either too small and/or too expensive.

We have close family in near(ish) Fulbourn and the hall for the reception looked nice so we booked it.

Thanks Chaps; I tried shaving doing a fish impression this morning and it worked like a dream. Great shave in the corner of my mouth.

Great tip.

Many thanks.

Good deal. Wow I think that's the first piece of shaving advice I've given on this site that's actually helped somebody. I can feel a lovely warm glow... or is that the central heating?

Back
Top Bottom