Confused by Yaqi Factory Store

I signed up to AliExpress and ordered a Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia Tuxedo Synthetic Brush on 19/01/21 to be shipped from their Spain warehouse. Then on the 24th they messaged me to say Shijiazhuang is in lockdown and so they need an extension to process my order. Hmmm... thinks I, is Shijiazhuang in Catalonia or the Basque Country? o_O:LOL:

So I messaged back to say that I ordered it from Spain etc so the lockdown in China shouldn't have too much of an impact on my order. Their response was that they are unable to ship to the UK from the Spain warehouse. I said, OK well that's a bit odd as I could go into their store and order another one from Spain. Anyway, so on and so forth, including a weird suggestion of how to order without paying by going to pay but not logging into my Paypal :rolleyes:

Has anyone found that they cannot order to the UK from Yaqi's Spain warehouse?

I'm reluctant to cancel and reorder it as I used a discount coupon. The coupon was only a few $ so not the end of the world but I'd rather save the few quid if I can, and not wait weeks for it to come from China.

I signed up to AliExpress and ordered a Yaqi 24mm Sagrada Familia Tuxedo Synthetic Brush on 19/01/21 to be shipped from their Spain warehouse. Then on the 24th they messaged me to say Shijiazhuang is in lockdown and so they need an extension to process my order. Hmmm... thinks I, is Shijiazhuang in Catalonia or the Basque Country? o_O:LOL:

So I messaged back to say that I ordered it from Spain etc so the lockdown in China shouldn't have too much of an impact on my order. Their response was that they are unable to ship to the UK from the Spain warehouse. I said, OK well that's a bit odd as I could go into their store and order another one from Spain. Anyway, so on and so forth, including a weird suggestion of how to order without paying by going to pay but not logging into my Paypal :rolleyes:

Has anyone found that they cannot order to the UK from Yaqi's Spain warehouse?

I'm reluctant to cancel and reorder it as I used a discount coupon. The coupon was only a few $ so not the end of the world but I'd rather save the few quid if I can, and not wait weeks for it to come from China.
The whole world is upside down, just try to put it out of your mind and it will arrive when it does, relax, it's only a brush. :)

Paul.

The whole world is upside down, just try to put it out of your mind and it will arrive when it does, relax, it's only a brush. :)

Paul.
Hi Paul,

Thank you. I’m not overly stressed about it but I would like to know if others have been able to have items delivered from the Yaqi Spain store or if I need to reorder it from China as the communication from Yaqi is a bit confusing.

Cheers

Pete

It sounds like it's being redirected from China, they won't want to miss a sale.
It will be ok.

Paul.
They came back to me and said I had no other option than cancelling and reordering. Bit odd but not the end of the world.

They have a discount event on 26th Feb so I might try and order one then but I’m thinking of spending a little more on an AP brush now as they sound like they’re of a more consistent and better quality.

+1 to this. I've got stuff sat in China still from weeks ago. It'll get here at some point.
It could be that the local Spanish couriers won't ship to Britain, not Yaqi.
Same here on the China front. Some was super-quick. Some says in the UK, (but has been out for delivery for weeks, so is probably stuck at Customs) and some is still sitting out in China. I've not been let down before, so I accept that if you pay Ali prices, then you'd better be prepared to wait. And on the Spanish question, @Boycie83 is right. The carriers don't want the faff of individual declarations for the thousands of small orders they can cram into a container so they can claim the tax.

Back
Top Bottom