Col. Conk?

Anyone try these hard soaps?..I read they were good..but I get the feeling they are "ok" by the packaging and color looks..scent/ease of lather..I was curious about the ingredients and this was what I was told from Col Conk main website...ingredients are:

Triethanolamine Glycerine SLES (variation of Sodium Laurel Sulfite)
DI Water Propylene Glycol Soap Flakes
Stearic Acid Tatrasodium EDTA Titanium Dioxide
Polysorbate-20 Fragrance

Fragrances are the only differences in the ingredients: ie Lime, Amber, Bay Rum, Almond.

I had two pucks. Used one till 20% of it remained, that was years ago. Recently I PIFed the other (still unused) puck.

They lather easily, but the ones I had were both in Amber scent, which did not go very well with me.

IMG_1182.jpg

They were alright for me ... until I developed/realised I have a sensitivity to glycerin-based soaps (not the same as 'soaps with some glycerin content' apparently). Scents are not "in your face", even when right under your nose.

YMMV etc.

I got a few samples from some kind members on here.

I found it quite average but it does the job. Bay rum is the best scent. Subtle but nice smelling. Almond isn't too nice and Amber is strange.

I read an online Amber scent review "smells like dial soap"... :lol:

Dipesh said:
I got a few samples from some kind members on here.

I found it quite average but it does the job. Bay rum is the best scent. Subtle but nice smelling. Almond isn't too nice and Amber is strange.

Back
Top Bottom