Clear out

G

Copy of memo to B&B:

Chuck out the chinz time. Soap sticks such as Palmolive, Arko, Valobra, especially since they are have tallow, are much better value than fancy smelling pucks and give better shaves for me. Therefore I am throwing out my very partly used Trumper's Coconut and Limes soap, TOB Lavender and Taylor's Sandlewood cream and other nice smelling pucks. Will keep MFW and P.190 and Trumper's coconut cream for sentimental reasons. Sticks rule.

Try lying down an concentrate on slow deep breathing and muscle relaxation.
What is you earliest memory of expensive scented soaps and with what do you associate them?
If you then still find the presence of these products disturbing it is best to confront your fears and pass these items on to those who will enjoy them - this will effect transference without the guilt associated with ambivalence - such as your referring to yourself as Rat when your avatar is clearly Toad..
But above all to not simply throw them out - this could lead to an avoidance complex that could take years of analysis to eradicate. :ugeek:

And apart from that an awful lot of people on this site would be extremely pissed off with you for doing so.

SirPrize said:
But above all to not simply throw them out - this could lead to an avoidance complex that could take years of analysis to eradicate.

Is that a polite way of saying that "the boys will be round to administer some malky"?

SirPrize said:
And apart from that an awful lot of people on this site would be extremely pissed off with you for doing so :ugeek:

I think so :lol:

Peter, don't just throw them out! I'm getting blotches just thinking of the waste. :) Why not trade or donate to Gannet Squadron?

FEED US...

gannet2.jpg

If you are serious how about this..
my local shop has old formula erasmic, arko and palmolive sticks, i will swap you all your unwanted stuff for their entire on the shelf on the day stock of all their sticks. Last time i checked they had 10 erasmic 8 arko and aout 5 palmo.

?????

C

Zubar said:
If you are serious how about this..
my local shop has old formula erasmic, arko and palmolive sticks, i will swap you all your unwanted stuff for their entire on the shelf on the day stock of all their sticks. Last time i checked they had 10 erasmic 8 arko and aout 5 palmo.

?????

C

OK, thanks.

OK, have been to 'The Turkish/Polish/Greek shop' (that's what the gf and I call it)
Got 6 Tallowate Erasmic, 6 ARCO and 3 Palmolive sticks, they did have a heap more arko but not sure you wanted 20 odd.
I'll box them up and and send them to you if you PM your address, send me what you think they are worth to you in old stuff.

If you don't want to I'm sure I'll get rid of them!

C

Back
Top Bottom