Christmas smell?

Maybe Stirling 'Christmas Eve'?
"With a base blend of pine, fir, evergreen and mistletoe mixed with top notes of warm vanilla, cranberry and seasonal spices, this scent is sure to put you in the Christmas spirit".
Hmmm, I like Stirling soap...might just have to get this one too.

Just used PAA CANE which is a nice christmas proposition, North pole barbershop, so barbershop scent mixed with Candy cane peppermint. very nice and for me also good outside christmas season assuming your "friend" will not hog the lather in such way that the tub is cleaned out in two servings;)!

Barrister & Mann currently have a limited edition holiday season soap called O,Delight
The write up mentions honey, hazelnut & Turkish delight. I don't know if you're supposed to shave with it or eat it but it sounds great.
Bloody hell ! ............ I'm getting an itchy wallet now !!

Just use a fragrance free soap/cream and add your favourite fragrance or EO. That is what I do. After COVID.....anything which smells anything like Pine disinfectant....makes me want to throw up!

got to be " old spice " at christmas the indian cream is ok scent wise ,but performance is just passable , stirling spice get,s the nod on most forums ,as the best modern available soap .

I have a tub of Stirling Spice and also one of OSP Old Gold soap. Both are great smelling/performing soaps, but the B&M Reserve Spice AS is on another level. It is the de facto successor to vintage Old Spice AS IMO.

Back
Top Bottom