Cheating or savy???

Since getting my DE Razor some 10yrs ago I have always enjoyed my shaving! So much so it has become it's own little ritual/routine over time. Life started with as always a learning phase with the DE, but soon mastered the art of a 3 pass BBS and to the point my ME TIME in front of the mirror was greatly reduced!?! Thus the rise of the pre shave was introduced to prolong the enjoyment, but soon this was not enough and so came to life the after shave routine and the ritual was born!
Now in our very small bathroom I have my very own little shaving shelf which the wife totally respects! The said shaving shelf also acts as a small DE shaving display, pewter soap dish, Badger shaving brush, stainless Steel mug and my IKON DE Razor! I thought an old Straight Razor would enhance the display so a cheap nothing fancy one was purchased off the Bay. This was a 5/8 folding butter knife but looks the part!?! So here's the "Cheating or Savy" part? Before my bestist SR arrived I used the folding butter knife to practice as it wouldn't damage my natural beauty!?! Plus I pick it up when I need a certain technique or need to work out an angle of attack/approach before I go at my face with something that can cause serious damage whilst trying to figure out what and how I should do the move!!! So far this method has been beneficial, to me at least!?!
Cheers all, Andy

Back
Top Bottom