Cheap Travel Brush

I'm looking for a travel brush but most importantly, I'm looking for a Chrome Shaving Tube for my kit. Do you have or can you aquire a chrome tube to send with the brush --- adjusted of course. If we continue on this present course, we won't be meeting in the poor house for lunch after postage. The worse has started, my son Hans started to call me "Jewels" last night. He must have gotten intel from the wife. The ToBS is Sierra Hotel, Just a nice, clean, pleasant scent that I could honestly use everyday. Thanks for allowing me to try one of the Ts. R/Robert

I've been meaning to pick their hybrid up. Also curious how their syntex is compared to others like Omega and Muehle. How do you like yours so far?

BTW your Special is it Pure or Best? How's that one working for you?

I bought one of the Artamis brushes and the brush parted company with the base after only a week of use.
It was too much of a faff to be bothered going back to the shop (especially as I only paid half of that price) so I glued it back together :?

Actually it wasnt bad (but id did shed a LOT in the first few days of use) - I quite like a stiff brush and this was a sort of halfway house between bristle and badger.

I have used it again, but am using a Wilkison Sword bristle at the mo for its exfoliation qualities more than its lathering abilities.
Interestingly the prisoners can get one in their canteen that isnt bad - buggered if I know who makes them though, its bristle and its small but its also quite soft and lathers up well. It also has a handy screw cap to the base in which to store things.

Yes - the hybrid I have is a mix of badger and bristle and was bought from my local shave emporium (My Shaving Shop) which, if you didnt smoke before you went in there you probably would wwhen you left....

The Wilkinson brush is the same as this and was £3.99 from Asda.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wilkinson-Sword-Shaving-Soap-Shaving-Brush-set-BNIP-/110612682531?pt=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item19c1079723#ht_500wt_949" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wilkinson-Sword-S ... _500wt_949</a><!-- m -->

Back
Top Bottom