Cheap source of feathers?

Neil, you are going to have to let this one go.

It's still going to cost you £18 del. even if I picked up direct just to save a couple of quid? It's not a great reduction or worth the grief.

Just placed an order with Kazem Hair, £37.99 for 200 Feathers, the postage is added after the VAT.

I asked about the Arko After Shave Cream as i wanted to try the sensitive but they only sell in boxes of 12 for 5.99 plus vat, after giving my address he said he would chuck a couple tubes in as well as some Arko samples, very pleased so far.

Also said delivery was by DHL but i'd missed todays collection, so it'll go monday with delivery no later than Wednesday, we'll see......

Ordered Friday afternoon received today, very good and with 2 free tubes of Arko aftershave cream, aqua and commando

I've used the Aqua and Commando Arko aftershave balms and although they're obviously not at the luxury end of the shaving spectrum, they don't pretend to be and they smell quite nice and did me well. Not so keen on the yellow citrus and didn't like the pink one (can't remember what it was supposed to be but it wasn't natural!!!)
People seem to think highly of their shaving cream, too.

Anyway, I'll shut up now as this thread is about a cheap source of Feathers!

Same blades different packaging, yellow is the export 10 pack, the red the domestic Asian Market 5 pack. It seems the yellow is getting phased out though.

Back
Top Bottom