Cheap Feathers... should i be worried?

With some fakes in TSR news recently, and issues a while back with cheap Feathers off ebay, I'm a little wary of buying more high-end blades that are going cheap. Has anyone bought fro ebay seller seangsrirueng before? Feedback score is very good and 345 people have provided it.
Apologies if I shouldn't be asking these kind of questions (forum rules perhaps) but my heart says buy and head says ask the TSR community first!

Glad i've seen this posting i was going to ask you guys about him Myself.
He's been around while selling his wares.Ill try him out and let you know how i go on.

Chris

I bought some for the bay with seller hairlights4u £14.99 for 100 plus £3.75 for shipping.

the good service and the real deal as much as I can tell. Certainly as super smooth and SHARP as all the other feathers I've used!

sjedwardz said:
I bought some for the bay with seller hairlights4u £14.99 for 100 plus £3.75 for shipping.

the good service and the real deal as much as I can tell. Certainly as super smooth and SHARP as all the other feathers I've used!

I bought some from the same seller back on the 14th of March, hopefully they will be here soon.

Back
Top Bottom