Cheap & Available in the uk

Interested to know the outcome of this thread , I have so many aftershaves built up over years that I'm trying to use them up first , so I haven't gone down that rabbit hole yet
But several really cheap ones tickled my interest a large bottle with green splash and I think it's called osage , blue coloured Myrsol and a Turkish lemon Duru are all on my radar to try down the line .. think none them are over a £10 and probably take half skin off my face but spotted them being used on SOTD photos on Facebook that peaked my interest
I've had Osage Rub before. You can skip that one. It's less an aftershave and more a tonic splash. Something an old time barber would splash on your head in the summertime after a haircut.

It's just liberal amounts of Eucalyptus and menthol. Really cleans out the sinuses.

i read someones post on some frum about that superdrug forest aftershave being discontinued or low stock or something, asked in two branches one said its not been in for months in any store,
the other branch said its the package is being redesigned or something along those lines but will be back as its popular apprently, wasnt sure where to post this so thought id share

i read someones post on some frum about that superdrug forest aftershave being discontinued or low stock or something, asked in two branches one said its not been in for months in any store,
the other branch said its the package is being redesigned or something along those lines but will be back as its popular apprently, wasnt sure where to post this so thought id share
I went on a speculative visit to Superdrug in Caversham, Berkshire yesterday. I have been trying to get hold of the Forest Fresh, Sierran Breeze aftershave for over 1 year now. All I could get was the green pre-shave stuff. I've been making do with that.

They had 4 bottles of each on the shelf so I bought 2 of each (2 for £5). I thought I might as well stock up while the going is good.

Result.

Reactions: saj
I went on a speculative visit to Superdrug in Caversham, Berkshire yesterday. I have been trying to get hold of the Forest Fresh, Sierran Breeze aftershave for over 1 year now. All I could get was the green pre-shave stuff. I've been making do with that.

They had 4 bottles of each on the shelf so I bought 2 of each (2 for £5). I thought I might as well stock up while the going is good.

Result.
I love the sierran breeze, told someone to grab me two of each and they got me that pre shave cologne the forest fresh green one , used it today just an aftershave to me basically

How do you use your pre shave forest fresh cologne? It says can be used with electric shavers on the back of it too

I love the sierran breeze, told someone to grab me two of each and they got me that pre shave cologne the forest fresh green one , used it today just an aftershave to me basically

How do you use your pre shave forest fresh cologne? It says can be used with electric shavers on the back of it too
I just use it after a wet shave same as the regular stuff. It's a toss up between Forest Fresh, Sierran Breeze, Boots Freshwood and Boots after-shave balm. I have a stash of Boots shave sticks for the wet shave but I need a replacement. I think I just found one on one of the other threads here.

Reactions: saj
Back
Top Bottom