Cheap & Available in the uk

I've only got the Brut Oceans splash which I like. In London the varieties of the Brut splashes and a few Denim ones can be found in Afro- Carib style hair product places.

Yes, that's a good one. I pair it with Nautica Voyage EDT

I've also got the Sport AS and EDT set which whilst not quite as good, is still decent enough for everyday use and the Attraction Totale AS

None cost any more than £3 and I picked up the Sport AS and EDT for £2 each as an opening offer when a new cosmetic shop opened in Lewisham

Cien Aqua from Lidl.
Popped to Lidl for 7am this morning to do my Christmas food shop. Managed to get a bottle of this and the X-bolt. Both smell nice - thanks for the recommendation Russ.

I've struggled to get the scent notes from the bottles. Can you easily describe them? Helps me pair them with some soaps.

Popped to Lidl for 7am this morning to do my Christmas food shop. Managed to get a bottle of this and the X-bolt. Both smell nice - thanks for the recommendation Russ.

I've struggled to get the scent notes from the bottles. Can you easily describe them? Helps me pair them with some soaps.
X Bolt is a replica of Boss Bottled or though to me the splash is less so. I am not great at describing fragrance but i get a vanilla and citrus

Aqua is fairly Neutral to me a little floral maybe I know that is Vague !

Are the Super-Max AS's available in the UK retail? As well, how about the Euro versions of Mennen?

I don't think the Mennen one is easily available in the UK but I think I saw the SuperMax ones in a high street chain (Savers) before the pandemic. I've not been to that shop for months but I will again and have a look to see if it's in stock.

What is the Mennen aftershave like?

I don't think the Mennen one is easily available in the UK but I think I saw the SuperMax ones in a high street chain (Savers) before the pandemic. I've not been to that shop for months but I will again and have a look to see if it's in stock.

What is the Mennen aftershave like?
My local Savers used to stock the Super-Max then stopped in mid-2019. Don't know if others still sell it

Back
Top Bottom