Cheap & Available in the uk

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
What cheap aftershave/splashes are you guys using
i don't mean the normal expensive stuff i have enough of these.
i work abroad ( Norway) and every time i travel i get myself an aftershave but this time i'm mean cheap & cheerful.
i recently bought a Nivea 2 Phase lol
not the best splash in the world but i actually like it,
i'd like a small collection of cheap & cheerful.
I have two bottle of Myrsol but at £16 a bottle i wouldn't say it was as cheapo although definitely cheaper than the brands we all know
iv also got Skin Bracer but don't think you can get it in the u.k.

What cheap aftershave/splashes are you guys using
i don't mean the normal expensive stuff i have enough of these.
i work abroad ( Norway) and every time i travel i get myself an aftershave but this time i'm mean cheap & cheerful.
i recently bought a Nivea 2 Phase lol
not the best splash in the world but i actually like it,
i'd like a small collection of cheap & cheerful.
I have two bottle of Myrsol but at £16 a bottle i wouldn't say it was as cheapo although definitely cheaper than the brands we all know
iv also got Skin Bracer but don't think you can get it in the u.k.
Interested to know the outcome of this thread , I have so many aftershaves built up over years that I'm trying to use them up first , so I haven't gone down that rabbit hole yet
But several really cheap ones tickled my interest a large bottle with green splash and I think it's called osage , blue coloured Myrsol and a Turkish lemon Duru are all on my radar to try down the line .. think none them are over a £10 and probably take half skin off my face but spotted them being used on SOTD photos on Facebook that peaked my interest

Interested to know the outcome of this thread , I have so many aftershaves built up over years that I'm trying to use them up first , so I haven't gone down that rabbit hole yet
But several really cheap ones tickled my interest a large bottle with green splash and I think it's called osage , blue coloured Myrsol and a Turkish lemon Duru are all on my radar to try down the line .. think none them are over a £10 and probably take half skin off my face but spotted them being used on SOTD photos on Facebook that peaked my interest
thanks i'll try find them.
i actually have the blue ( menthol ) myrsol i also have the astringent which can burn the face of you at times but i love it lol

What's wrong with Brut?

... but yes, a trip to Boots or Savers should net you a number of bottles of good, but cheap aftershaves. Do Savers still carry Hai Karate? Boots Freshwood is well regarded. Lidl Cien, as mentioned above.
you know out them all a actually forgot about Brut
my wife would disown me if i bought hi karate, i used it as a 14-15 year old with the soap on a rope also

Back
Top Bottom