Charles Tyrwhitt shirts?

I just ordered some shirts from the Charles Tyrwhitt website, after a tip from a friend. Anyone have experience with their shirts or other garments? How fast is the shipping? (I live in Flanders). Thanks

I haven't used them but I am thinking this 4 shirts for £100 is a good deal.

Hi Frederick,

I wear their shirts and yes they are a rather decent mid-price shirt, their ties are good quality too. The shoes, I suspect, will be Loakes however I have no evidence it's just a suspicion on my part.

Delivery three to four days within the UK but I can't comment on non-UK carriage. Packaging, admin and after sales service are bang on.

Top tip; do not lose the removable collar stiffeners or allow them to go through the washing machine.

Enjoy!

Yes...quite nice quality and fit and I really like the cutaway collar.

Good tip from Blyth, they are a mid price shirt and and mine were delivered within a week.

I used them nearly fifteen years ago and was happy with the shirts and service, so the fact that they are still going is an indication that they are probably doing something right.

I have a couple of his shirts and think they are great. When new, they are best ironed a tad damp though, otherwise it can be a pain. this goes though as the material softens. Def agree with keeping the collar straighteners safe though! :lol: