certificate errors critical website redirect moderator request

its kind of funny...

if I try to use the explorer address bar to get here, I get huge warnings about security certificate errors, and am given the option of leaving to a different sight or continueing on disregarding website certificates for a "different website".

I hit continue and am redirected to

www.featherlightstudios.com.au
some kind of photo printing/picture frame company of sorts. the web link to their home page actually claims to be www.theshavingroom.co.uk...... all other links have their www.featherlightstudios.com.au linkage.

its kind of funny...

if I try to use the explorer address bar to get here, I get huge warnings about security certificate errors, and am given the option of leaving to a different sight or continueing on disregarding website certificates for a "different website".

www.featherlightstudios.com.au
some kind of photo printing/picture frame company of sorts. the web link to their home page actually claims to be www.theshavingroom.co.uk...... all other links have their www.featherlightstudios.com.au linkage.
so that's where you have been for the last week or so!

Last edited:
Sounds like something wrong with your DNS. Try switching your router to use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 (googles DNS servers) as Primary and Secondary DNS. (check your router model on the web for how to do it)

this is the only website that has any issue...

ive been playing with my new shave cream, really interesting stuff TOBS almond and Avocado.

make my badger feel ROUGH.

There's definitely something funny with this site. If I do a tracert on it I get an IP address of 69.16.217.248 but if I then do an nslookup on that I get hp3.hostphotography.com which then comes up and tells me that the IP address of the website may have changed recently if I try and go to it. Not sure if this is because of the way the site is hosted but it does seem weird.

Gosh Neil, this non computer literate old duffer loves when you guys talk dirty ! I appreciate this is all simple to you, however it makes me appreciate how much "stuff" is happening for me to be able to just pop on my tablet and order some soap from anywhere so effortlessly.

JohnnyO. o/
You are not the only one, it looked like a different language to me!

There's definitely something funny with this site. If I do a tracert on it I get an IP address of 69.16.217.248 but if I then do an nslookup on that I get hp3.hostphotography.com which then comes up and tells me that the IP address of the website may have changed recently if I try and go to it. Not sure if this is because of the way the site is hosted but it does seem weird.
It's not weird it's just DNS. Multiple website's will be hosted on the same box at the hostphotgraphy server (yes hostphotography is our host)

its kind of funny...

It seems they use the same hosting company as here and there was a problem redirecting you.

Back
Top Bottom