Cella Crema Da Barba. Yes or no?

Cella has a regularity of blowing expensive stuff out of the water when it comes to shaving with a DE> oddly erasmic red stick has proven better with my Pal Adjsutable

I don't have any Cella. However, I do have Figaro and Vitos Red. I have made myself like the almond scent, and I can't fault the lather and quality of both products, coming as they do in the classic Italian almond croap category.

However, does anyone else find they get some warming, not quite burning but just slightly tingling sensation from these kind of soaps?

It's not a long lasting thing – once I have shaved and gone on my way, within an hour it seems to have calmed down.

It's much more present in the Figaro than the Vitos, but certainly there in both. Just me?

I don't have any Cella. However, I do have Figaro and Vitos Red. I have made myself like the almond scent, and I can't fault the lather and quality of both products, coming as they do in the classic Italian almond croap category.

However, does anyone else find they get some warming, not quite burning but just slightly tingling sensation from these kind of soaps?

It's not a long lasting thing – once I have shaved and gone on my way, within an hour it seems to have calmed down.

It's much more present in the Figaro than the Vitos, but certainly there in both. Just me?
Vitos Red gives me a slight reaction too. No such problems with Cella though.

Cella colognes still in production. The packaging may be changed in the future to reflect the new Cella style.

Thank you very much, Paul. Panic over. Blood pressure back to normal.
Maybe they'll come up with a bottle that doesn't leak when shipped... :D:D

I should have panicked.
It's no longer available... Arrrrrgh. :eek::cry:

I bought my last bottle two years ago.
It's now almost empty.
How am I going to go over £50 for my next Cannaught order?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom