Card playing site

Hiya,

As an online introduction to cards in general, I have recently been frequenting a place called Trickster Cards and so far so good in that respect. There's lessons and practice bot games available for brushing up or learning something new. Heh, there's even euchre (which is pretty dull) and gosh, whist is there to learn as well. Plus half a dozen other popular games but no crib. Keep in mind some of the bots may not be too smart in some games but no big deal.

Playing in live game situations has been fine. Graphics are pleasant, no slow speeds or drops during the games, and have found some sneaky people who are pretty good....heh. I haven't done it yet but it looks like having private invite games are easy to set up. No real assholes and only one short nasty language incident in about 30 players.

Rules variations are great! Many custom settings which is a tremendous option.

Oh, it's free to join and no cash prizes. Can't tell y'all how busy the place is or how easy it is to fill a game in whatever one. The one I play the most is called Pitch, or Setback, and based onna old Limey game of which I forget the name.

Anyway, I haven't found anything awful yet about the place. Hell, it might even be owned by the Moonies or Donald Trump, but it seems unlikely.

Martin

Last edited:
I'll check it out Martin, no cash involved sounds like a great way to practice. I sometimes play for pennies in my local, it's a nice sociable thing to do.

I played a first person shooter game a few years ago (Far Cry 3) and spent more time playing texas hold em (a game within the game) than I did on the game itself :D

Back
Top Bottom