Canned coconut cream

hunnymonster said:
Now that you bring it to my attention - yes there is. Warning sent :D

By way of an apology would this picture of kittens in cups suffice?

funny-kittens-preview-thumb.jpg

cheese_dave said:
Not really, it looks like they've had to have their limbs cut off to get them in the mugs.

Is that something else to add to my 'things that are bad' list? Since the horse slurry incident I've collected quite a few. :?

Don't get me started on cats. I'm not a cat person at all. If you get me started on cats then I'll upset a whole slew of people on this site. I hate cats more than I hate old people who go shopping on a Saturday when they've had all week while I'm at work to go shopping.

Unfortunately I developed an allergy to cats when I was about 14, I don't mind them as animals but I don't like most of the owners near me who kick them out before they go to work and they go everywhere but their owners garden. Next door has three and they sit on my patio furniture, not a problem in the winter but in the summer if I sit on it after they have been on it I come out in a crazy pox like rash so need to wash it all down every time I go to use it. I cover what I can but even sitting on my own back door step is a dangerous business, I have tried bigger fences, pepper power and just plain chasing them out to try to train them but to no avail.

Any ideas for not harming but deterring them?

And PC that canned foam was bang out of order, hang your head in shame, coconut or not that is like putting a turd in the collection plate.

If you see them then spray water at them from one of those plant sprayers.It is a good way to train behaviour in them, they hate the sound of it for one (hissing is a warning to them) and they also don't like getting wet.It works and is humane.

Nice one HM, interesting choice of weapon - the greyhound.

Cheesy, perhaps the guru is using the raw unpasturized good stuff & not homosapienized cream of some young billy boy. I would get yersel a bottle of organic coconut oil. Its not cheap & allegedly not healthy, but it works.

Back
Top Bottom