Camcorder Bag

Getting my dad one of those small JVC SD Camcorders for christmas, also a 2 x Zoom lens a CPL filter and a lens Hood as i find that helps the picture / Video quality on mine and some other bits, only thing i need to go with it is a nice Camera bag / Gadget bag

don't want to spend a fortune but also don't want it to be a cheap bit of s**t from e-bay

any ideas ??

Cheers

Steve

Have a look at LowePro... I've been using LowePro bags for all my photographic needs (still and motion) for at least 20 years now with no complaints at all. (Their "Polar Fleece" hats last for years too - bought mine in Canada in 1987 and it's still working and doing the "keep the napper warm" thing perfectly)

hunnymonster said:
Have a look at LowePro... I've been using LowePro bags for all my photographic needs (still and motion) for at least 20 years now with no complaints at all. (Their "Polar Fleece" hats last for years too - bought mine in Canada in 1987 and it's still working and doing the "keep the napper warm" thing perfectly)

Cheers Jason

will have a butchers

I used to keep my video camera in a heavy duty "bum Bag" I got from a camping shop....worn across the front or over a shoulder...better for going abroad as it didn't look like a camera bag....

Cheers all,

Went for a Lowepro 140 which was only £17.00 on Fleabay

Lowepro_Clips_140_rt_equip1_sm.jpg

Depending on size... I use a leather 'fanny pack' to carry mine around. Big enough for accessories and the camera. Don't leave it laying around or lost that way.

Back
Top Bottom