Calling Fountain Pen Experts

jimmyc

Supporter
Supporter
the damage is right on the tip unfortunately

That's unlucky, I've dropped my safari a few times on wood flooring with no damage.
If I was replacing the nib I would go with a fine one. I have medium and my writing is quite small.
Or a medium pen and fine nib, or 2 new pens one of each, or 3 pens medium, fine and extra fine.
Yep I have very little impulse control. I spent a week's wages on a camera over Christmas. :LOL:
Although I had been researching them for the best part of a year.

Sorry to hear about your pen Russell. Despite how careful we are these things can and do happen. I dropped a really nice pen (not saying lamys are not, I have a few) and low and behold the nib took the brunt. I've tried to fix it myself with the help of YouTube.

Hopefully you will get used to your new pen, welcome to the fountain pen community.

OP
RussellR5555
Sorry to hear about your pen Russell. Despite how careful we are these things can and do happen. I dropped a really nice pen (not saying lamys are not, I have a few) and low and behold the nib took the brunt. I've tried to fix it myself with the help of YouTube.

Hopefully you will get used to your new pen, welcome to the fountain pen community.
Thank you Mark

Top Bottom