Cador (Paris) Suprême Diamant

If you Google "Cador Paris", you'll find some links to a very nice patisserie, which is certainly relevant to my interests, but sheds no light whatever on this rather classy razor. It didn't need much attention from me over and above breadknifing into more even shape, a comparatively light clean up and honing. I hope Max likes it!

Diamantbefore600.jpg

Diamant1_600.jpg

Diamant2_600.jpg

Diamant3_600.jpg

Diamant5_600.jpg

Diamant4_600.jpg

Following my experience with the Crown and Sword I'm steering clear of plastics for the time being; nonetheless this was an enjoyable project and I'm pleased with how it looks.

Thanks everyone. The sparkly stuff isn't going to be to everyone's taste but it's certainly eye catching, and there's half a dozen different colours. It's just this minute occurred to me that I could clad out the bathroom in it ... hang on a moment. I've just run that one past the boss, and she said "Fine, if you want to" and shrugged good humouredly. Never ceases to amaze me :lol:

Attachments

• sparkle1.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 116
WOW, and WOW again! :hungrig :hungrig

Andy, top work as usual, just had my first shave with it, and it's on par with the Gotlieb, or maybe even better. (I'll have to do a side by side comparison)

Wonderful piece of kit you made me there, thank you a 1000 times!

These 2 will always stay in my rotation, others may come and go, but these are here to stay :D

Max

Back
Top Bottom