Cade soap - face lathering moment

For a long time I face-lathered using the Vulfix boar/badger cheapy brush and hey presto, a great protective lather. Now I made the switch to face-lather.
Anyone else have the same experience or who divides their soaps into groups:eek:nes most suited to face-lathering and those better used with a bowl?

This whole business is about trial and error. Each product we have interacts with others according to our little quirks and variations in the way we do things. We eventually find the right combination that works for us. It's fun finding out. I bowl lather with creams. I ring the changes with soaps between face and bowl lathering. Cade works well for me both ways.

I'm similar to Fido it seems ..

I Bowl Lather my creams and Face lather my Soaps..
I almost exclusively use Boars on Soaps .. but mix and match brushes with creams.

Never had any problems with Cade, the lather is one of the better ive tried.. needs more scent tho.

Fido said:
This whole business is about trial and error. Each product we have interacts with others according to our little quirks and variations in the way we do things. We eventually find the right combination that works for us. It's fun finding out. I bowl lather with creams. I ring the changes with soaps between face and bowl lathering. Cade works well for me both ways.

Yes, it sure is a trial and error thing. And there I was thinking face-lathering was inferior. Not only has Cade redeemed itself but so too has that Vulfix brush that gets such high-praise here.

So Fido, I know you are a Martin De Candre fan like myself, do you face-lather or bowl this beauty?

DEbest said:
Fido said:

Yes, it sure is a trial and error thing. And there I was thinking face-lathering was inferior.Not only has Cade redeemed itself but so too has that Vulfix brush that gets such high-praise here.

So, Fido, I know you are a Martin De Candre fan like myself, do you face-lather or bowl this beauty?

What works best for you, I face lather all my soaps and have just started to apply creams straight to my face with fingers and rub it in, then use the brush to build my lather. Horses for courses.

Back
Top Bottom