Building my brush

I would like to make a few shaving brushes for a few friends. Could anyone tell me where could I buy some nice shaving brush handles and good quality knots at good prices?
As you may know, I live in Ireland. Thanks in advance.

I have no idea - mine came from Canada - where he is based - no problems at all with import - but that was a couple of years ago. I couldn't speak for now - somebody around here will have more up to date information I'm sure. Cheers - I.

I have no idea - mine came from Canada - where he is based - no problems at all with import - but that was a couple of years ago. I couldn't speak for now - somebody around here will have more up to date information I'm sure. Cheers - I.
Ah cool, cheers :) Didn't realise he was in Canada. The stuff looks great, may just have to take the plunge on one someday!

You could have a look here - https://apshaveco.com/

cheers - I.
That’s the way to go. His SynBad synthetic knot is the only synthetic i’ve used that has a half decent face feel. His Gelousy badger knot is excellent; I have two of them and they tick all my boxes in terms of price, quality and performance. As for handles, his recently introduced Rubberset 400 reproduction is excellent in all respects. His Beehive-style handle is very nice too. BTW, he is located in Ottawa, Canada’s capital.

Back
Top Bottom