Buddha Wood Shaving Soap & Aftershave

Ian T

Vendor Sponsor
Just arrived a restock of our Buddha Wood shaving soap and balm. Buddha Wood is a bespoke Wickham 1912 scent with oils chosen by The Gentleman's Groom Room that interweaves Buddha Wood, Rose Otto, Amber, Ginger, Sandalwood and Oud. This scent is found exclusively at our Dundee store and was launched on Sunday 25th June 2017 to coincide with the 3rd annual Scottish Wet Shave Meet Up.

Attachments

• Wickhams Buddha Wood.jpg
    Wickhams Buddha Wood.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Buddha Wood Balm.jpg
    Buddha Wood Balm.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Wickham Soap Co.1912 Buddha Wood shaving soap a scent made especially for The Gentleman's Groom Room since 2017 with oils chosen by our Dundee shaving shop, is to move to a new updated formula and will now be sold as an own brand product. Same great scent as loved by many traditional shavers, in a fantastic new formula and still made by Wickhams. We do have a few of the 1912 Buddha Wood formula soaps still available but once they are gone they are gone. The new Buddha Wood soap will be available very soon with a great new label design.

Top notes: Rose Otto. Heart notes: Sandalwood, Amber and Ginger. Base notes: Buddha Wood and Oud.

Attachments

• Buddha Wood Label.jpg
    Buddha Wood Label.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Our own branded new look, new formula Buddha Wood shaving soap has arrived and is available now, both on-line and in-store at our Dundee shaving shop. Same fantastic scent with an updated formula and still manufactured by Wickham's especially for The Gentleman's Groom Room.

Top note of Rose Otto, Heart notes of Sandalwood, Amber and Ginger on a Base of Buddha Wood and Oud.

Soap ingredients - Potassium Stearate, Aqua, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Glycerine, Garcinia Indica (Kokum) Seed Butter, Sodium Avocadate, Parfum, White Kaolin, Allantoin.

Attachments

• Buddha Wood Shaving Soap.jpg
    Buddha Wood Shaving Soap.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Attachments

• Buddha Wood Aftershave Splash.jpg
    Buddha Wood Aftershave Splash.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2
I finished the original 1912 Buddha Wood a while ago and would certainly replace it in future. The aftershave splash is a nice addition, will the balm also be available again at some point?

Great news!

I bought the 1912 label of this soap from you just the other month, so it'll be years before I finish that ... I think I'll pop in an order for the TGGR label soap and the new aftershave in the new year when it becomes available. I used the soap just the other day and love the scent - I use attars frequently as this scent is very much inspired by the oils that I enjoy.

I finished the original 1912 Buddha Wood a while ago and would certainly replace it in future. The aftershave splash is a nice addition, will the balm also be available again at some point?

Thanks @DamianJ There is a possibility of the balm retuning sometime in the future, but no plans yet. Darron and myself have been working together for most of the year (2020) on this splash and are very happy with the finished product (aftershave). Buddha Wood balm took a bit of a backseat during this process.

Great news!

I bought the 1912 label of this soap from you just the other month, so it'll be years before I finish that ... I think I'll pop in an order for the TGGR label soap and the new aftershave in the new year when it becomes available. I used the soap just the other day and love the scent - I use attars frequently as this scent is very much inspired by the oils that I enjoy.

Thanks Paul.... pleased you like the Buddha Wood scent. Darron and myself have been working on the aftershave splash for most of this year (2020) and are pleased with the resulting product , it is very nice as an accompaniment to the soap. Both the new formula soap (TGGR label) and splash are available now in-store and on-line.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom