Announcement BST Rules & completed listings PLEASE READ especially before sending PM's to the mods/admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rules:​

• Items for sale must have a price, this means no links to your eBay listings.
  • New members will not be able to start a new thread in this section until after 30 days and 30 posts.
  • Any posts not directly involved in the sale will be removed to keep things tidy. That means "GLWS, great razor, if only it was payday" etc etc .
  • No Paypal Gifts (AKA 'Friends and Family'). This is for your protection and to comply with Paypal rules. (Calculate Paypal fees here http://paypalfeecalculator.paymentprocessing.cc/ )
  • If you want to make an offer or discuss pricing then do so by PM and post in the thread to that effect 'PM Sent' will suffice
  • Use the thread prefixes: For Sale, Want to Buy, Want to Trade, PIF & Complete. Please choose the appropriate thread prefix and change it to "Complete" when all is settled to your satisfaction.
  • Please keep 'bumps' to 1 in 24 hours.
  • As a seller, it is your responsibility to change the thread prefix to 'Complete' when the transaction is finished to both parties' satisfaction.
  • Please do not remove prices after the sale, it's useful to keep the record in the BST archive.

Disclaimer:​

Anyone buying here needs to verify the bona fides of the seller to their own satisfaction. All disputes will be exclusively between the buyer & seller - The Shaving Room will only facilitate contact, not mediation. Treat sales here as you would from the small ads in your local newspaper - a one-to-one transaction unless the seller indicates that it's a transaction being carried out through a legitimate business entity

Last edited by a moderator:
I quote below from a previous posting. Please read and observe the rules. I have spent far more time than I would have wished dealing with problems arising from non-pertinent comments in Sales threads. One man's humour is another's insult.

I will impose warning points for future infractions!

Please note that in the interests of fairness to
buyers and sellers alike, the rule regarding not making non sales-related comments in a BST threads will, from now on, be strictly enforced. This means that positive or neutral comments about the item or pricing, as well as negative ones, will be removed without notification. Comments such as "Bargain" or "GLWTS" should not be made.

While this might have the unfortunate side-effect of limiting potentially interesting conversations, it will be fairer to members involved in transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom