brush repair

Just put a thin layer on the bottom and about halfway up the sides. Insert the knot and give it a half twist to make sure epoxy covers everything it should.

If you've done it correctly, you shouldn't have any epoxy oozing out the top, but if you do, you've got about a minute or two to clean it up, so check it over.

A slightly less permanent fix is silicone, recommended if you might ever want to change the knot. A good hard pull will remove the knot, otherwise, it's more or less a permanent fix.

Just put a thin layer on the bottom and about halfway up the sides. Insert the knot and give it a half twist to make sure epoxy covers everything it should.

If you've done it correctly, you shouldn't have any epoxy oozing out the top, but if you do, you've got about a minute or two to clean it up, so check it over.

A slightly less permanent fix is silicone, recommended if you might ever want to change the knot. A good hard pull will remove the knot, otherwise, it's more or less a permanent fix.
Welcome back!

To help with sticky permanence or permanent stickiness, I, as usual, go overboard. This technique helps by increasing the surface are for glue to grip and lessens the chance of the dreaded ‘ooze’

Disgusted Freak Out GIF by Rachael Ray Show

5mm drill bit in yer cordless felly and gently drill shallow dimples in a pretty pattern on the base of the knot plug and the bottom of the knot hole. Mix epoxy in the ol’ ‘ole and you may decree that Robert is your relative.

‘For make strong like bull’ (TM)

To help with sticky permanence or permanent stickiness, I, as usual, go overboard. This technique helps by increasing the surface are for glue to grip and lessens the chance of the dreaded ‘ooze’

Disgusted Freak Out GIF by Rachael Ray Show

5mm drill bit in yer cordless felly and gently drill shallow dimples in a pretty pattern on the base of the knot plug and the bottom of the knot hole. Mix epoxy in the ol’ ‘ole and you may decree that Robert is your relative.

‘For make strong like bull’ (TM)
Otherwise known as "overkill."

Edit: also, congratulations, that is the most disgusting gif I've ever seen on a shaving forum.

Back
Top Bottom