Brush of the day.

No Pictures, sorry, but I wanted to share my experience...
I have been very disappointed with the Extrocosmesi Arzachena soap so far... not a lot of protection and I had almost forgotten the jar.
I could not understand why such a praised brand (at least in Italy) was performing soo poorly for me.
I was using a synthetic brush (Yaqi Sagrada, which performs very well for instance with hard soaps as the Mitchell's).
Now I got a Semogue boar brush (Hereditas 1305). A totally different story with the Arzachena!
The brush really transformed the soap into a thick and very protective cushion, with a fantastic end result. Of course the boar is taking up much more soap than the synthetic but who cares. One of the best shaves in the last months, I understood that the soap is what really makes the difference for me, much more than the blade/razor combination.
Nice to learn new things even to shave!

I have been very disappointed with the Extrocosmesi Arzachena soap so far... not a lot of protection and I had almost forgotten the jar.
I could not understand why such a praised brand (at least in Italy) was performing soo poorly for me.
I was using a synthetic brush (Yaqi Sagrada, which performs very well for instance with hard soaps as the Mitchell's).
Now I got a Semogue boar brush (Hereditas 1305). A totally different story with the Arzachena!
The brush really transformed the soap into a thick and very protective cushion, with a fantastic end result. Of course the boar is taking up much more soap than the synthetic but who cares. One of the best shaves in the last months, I understood that the soap is what really makes the difference for me, much more than the blade/razor combination.
Thanks for sharing. Yes, it could happen like that...1 day is not good and another it suddenly becomes marvelous...just by changing 1 or 2 items.
I too had that experience and it is usually because of too little product...and initial use with the boar brushes. Now I know too load longer if using a boar...
Glad you did not just leave the soap alone...hahaha

A good boar is the answer to all problems in life! (y)

Back
Top Bottom