Brush of the day.

He is the only completed evidence of my attempts at wood carving. Had to abandon due to loss of blood from very sharp knives.
He is my 'good luck' charm.
Like the little dog with one eye, three legs and a torn off ear - goes by name 'Lucky'.

If you carved that you have genuine talent. That is fantastic looking. I can only carve wood chips and have a obscene jealousy for people who are good at woodworking. Top job Ian. (y) :love:

If you carved that you have genuine talent. That is fantastic looking. I can only carve wood chips and have a obscene jealousy for people who are good at woodworking. Top job Ian. (y) :love:
Thanks for your kind remarks Jimmy. I followed instructions from a lady carver on YouTube and whilst I enjoyed doing it, I did get afraid of continuing - I live alone and really worried about an injury from the knives.
I have worked with my hands all my long live - did scale ship modelling in 70s and 80s and watch repairing. My attention span nowadays means that I lose interest faster than I can produce anything.

Back
Top Bottom