Boxing anyone?

Seems like it was an absolute blinder. I will try to catch a replay later on.
Yea it was, 5 knock downs and a superb one punch ko, I think wilder gained a lot of respect even though fury won

I reckon fury didn't have that good of a training camp but the guys heart is next level, he really grinds down when he needs too

Yea it was, 5 knock downs and a superb one punch ko, I think wilder gained a lot of respect even though fury won

I reckon fury didn't have that good of a training camp but the guys heart is next level, he really grinds down when he needs too

His wife had a baby who was in ICU a few weeks ago, maybe that was what lead to him not having the best training camp?

His wife had a baby who was in ICU a few weeks ago, maybe that was what lead to him not having the best training camp?
yea i think she wasnt doing well for a few weeks but now i think shes okay thank God

just shows though fury is on another level compared to the rest of the current heavyweight batch imho

Just saw the replay. Agree about Fury being ahead of all his peers.

He seems to have learnt a massive amount from Wilder in the trilogy of fights, he's added power brawling to his boxing vocabulary.

Gem of a fight though.

There are Technical boxers and there are Fighters - the best of the best have a bit of both in them.

Tyson Fury is undoubtedly a man with a huge fight inside him - it would have been interesting to see how deep Anthony Joshua could have dug if the fight between them had gone ahead, but its looking more unlikely that it will ever happen.

The more I see of Fury and Wilder, the more convinced I become that the rest of the division couldn’t live with Wilder let alone Fury. Joshua at his very best may well do but if Wilder caught him with a trademark pile driver? Do we really think that he could rise and carry on like Fury evidently can?

I’ve long been an admirer of Usyk’s ring craft. His technical ability allied to an indomitable spirit took him to the very top of the cruiserweight class but he’s in with men of rather a different stripe now. Although it was no great surprise to me when he defeated Joshua (I still had Joshua pegged to win though), I think if Wilder caught him with that big right hand, he’d go down and stay there. Wilder does have a knack of being able to use his power to overcome any shortfall in technique and despite his 2-0 trilogy defeat by the fists of Fury, I certainly think he should carry on.

I’d simply love to see Fury and Joshua go toe to toe and if AJ can overcome Usyk in their rematch, it might just happen. Should Usyk win again, Fury would surely get his chance at unification and I don’t see Usyk, for all his vaunted qualities, coping with a harder hitting, longer reaching, giant of a man like Fury especially when Fury arguably has the sweet science down to a still greater degree. His only hope would be to pick the big man off when he could then get the hell out of dodge and Fury might just be too old a cat to be f**ked kittens should that be any potential opponents’ game plan. T’would be good to watch though.

The Gypsy King’s reign may be a long one if he can keep his demons down.

There are Technical boxers and there are Fighters - the best of the best have a bit of both in them.

Tyson Fury is undoubtedly a man with a huge fight inside him - it would have been interesting to see how deep Anthony Joshua could have dug if the fight between them had gone ahead, but its looking more unlikely that it will ever happen.
Aj dowsnt hit hard as wilder and he's more telegraphic with his punches and movements, would be easier fight for fury imo

The more I see of Fury and Wilder, the more convinced I become that the rest of the division couldn’t live with Wilder let alone Fury. Joshua at his very best may well do but if Wilder caught him with a trademark pile driver? Do we really think that he could rise and carry on like Fury evidently can?

I’ve long been an admirer of Usyk’s ring craft. His technical ability allied to an indomitable spirit took him to the very top of the cruiserweight class but he’s in with men of rather a different stripe now. Although it was no great surprise to me when he defeated Joshua (I still had Joshua pegged to win though), I think if Wilder caught him with that big right hand, he’d go down and stay there. Wilder does have a knack of being able to use his power to overcome any shortfall in technique and despite his 2-0 trilogy defeat by the fists of Fury, I certainly think he should carry on.

I’d simply love to see Fury and Joshua go toe to toe and if AJ can overcome Usyk in their rematch, it might just happen. Should Usyk win again, Fury would surely get his chance at unification and I don’t see Usyk, for all his vaunted qualities, coping with a harder hitting, longer reaching, giant of a man like Fury especially when Fury arguably has the sweet science down to a still greater degree. His only hope would be to pick the big man off when he could then get the hell out of dodge and Fury might just be too old a cat to be f**ked kittens should that be any potential opponents’ game plan. T’would be good to watch though.

The Gypsy King’s reign may be a long one if he can keep his demons down.
Wilder would spark it out aj not just because his power but due to his awkwardness and his windmill punches coming from all sorts of angles imo

Usky is a great fighter but fury would win but I see usyk being awkward as fury even fury said the smaller guys cause him more of an issue an harder fight like how Steve Cunningham did to him before

hey so whos watching the khan v brook fight tonight?

cant wait proper hyped about this fight even thought its a fair few years too late

initially thought brook would KO khan years ago in their prime as brook has excellent timing but now i think its a bit of a 50/50 as its a matter of whos got more left in the tank

after wtaching the weigh in i think brooks shoulders and back look absolutely shredded, i got a feeling he will KO khan

i can see this fight playing out like khan vs danny garcia,
khan will come with speed and school brook for a few rounds then will get clipped by a beautifully timed shot

anyways i dont really give a sh*t who wins as long as its a good tear up,
im genuinely watching as a neutral and hope its a good fight

btw undercard looks crap, only half decent fight is that Natasha's fight

Back
Top Bottom