Boots Soap

I won something similar this week but a lot less classy:
It was new and sealed in its packaging - I've not seen this in Boots before. I didn't actually want this - my ownership of this is @Greybeard 's fault. Having just done a test lather on my palm, I'm quite impressed with it though. It stays in the den!
My fault!? My fault!!!!???? Well, OK you wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't posed the question about Boots soap...but you have to take full responsibility for your inability to resist the lure of shaving stuff. As you will have noted from the SOTD though, my empty Boots pot now holds Ach Brito Mongo...a soap I liked so much, I'm awaiting delivery of 4 more bars:cool:. My 'main' Boots pot (the same as @Paul L now has) is for my Proraso Green. My search for Boots shaving soap is now ended:)
Glad to hear you like the Boots stuff though, Chris(y)

My fault!? My fault!!!!???? Well, OK you wouldn't have seen it if I hadn't posed the question about Boots soap...but you have to take full responsibility for your inability to resist the lure of shaving stuff. As you will have noted from the SOTD though, my empty Boots pot now holds Ach Brito Mongo...a soap I liked so much, I'm awaiting delivery of 4 more bars:cool:. My 'main' Boots pot (the same as @Paul L now has) is for my Proraso Green. My search for Boots shaving soap is now ended:)
Glad to hear you like the Boots stuff though, Chris(y)

Your recent SOTD prompted me to search for the Mungo soap, but I struggled to find it for sale in the UK? Any pointers much appreciated

P

Your recent SOTD prompted me to search for the Mungo soap, but I struggled to find it for sale in the UK? Any pointers much appreciated

P
Shaving Station have it Paul:

P
Shaving Station have it Paul:

Er...I was going to say Shaving Station...but they only had 5 left and I've ordered 4 of them. I now feel so guilty, if you fail to obtain a bar I will PIF you one of mine. Let me know. (y)

Er...I was going to say Shaving Station...but they only had 5 left and I've ordered 4 of them. I now feel so guilty, if you fail to obtain a bar I will PIF you one of mine. Let me know. (y)

Thank you for the kind offer, good sir

Thanks all for the heads up

out of stock for the moment. . .

Back
Top Bottom