Boots shave products

Hi,
I'm finding out to my annoyance that nearly every shave product I like and use is being discontinued.

Boots electric pre shave has now gone which concerns me, the following items I don't use but still, Boots Bay Rum, Shave Stick and Shave cream all no longer available. I do use the Freshwood Balm though and thats still on the shelves but for how long ?

Hi,
I'm finding out to my annoyance that nearly every shave product I like and use is being discontinued.

Boots electric pre shave has now gone which concerns me, the following items I don't use but still, Boots Bay Rum, Shave Stick and Shave cream all no longer available. I do use the Freshwood Balm though and thats still on the shelves but for how long ?
Boots have brought out a puck of hard soap,
Triple milled i would expect,
i bought it last month but haven’t gave it a try yet.
As for the Freshwood i have half a dozen & there was plenty on the shelf’s today when i was in.
To be honest i can’t see it being a good seller

Boots have brought out a puck of hard soap,
Triple milled i would expect,
i bought it last month but haven’t gave it a try yet.
As for the Freshwood i have half a dozen & there was plenty on the shelf’s today when i was in.
To be honest i can’t see it being a good seller
Was the Freshwood the Aftershave? Because that's readily available. Not sure how long the Balm will be though !

Welcome to the joy of vintage!

Procured the other day:

ADCreHdOVOuXEnLzNfhBZILBxEQdr9ywpKTHf1zURBgwMhEuM3w9jIjKtdJ6EFtnsQCQsSF7LekPxImerfLia_w2nQs86gPzS8brr82dp-aGxxnabMOZnjVwMQWnTyC-v2fmNR8yTo34TVblZo_kT06l7acdiQ=w800

... just a matter of perspective, as in how long ago your favourite stuff was discontinued.

BTW some recently discontinued era Boots shaving soap (same formula as the stick) available on a popular auction site.

Back
Top Bottom