Boots Freshwood AS & ASB

Well I was out today and decided to buy both of these.

Both were about the £2.50 mark.

I've used the soap before and wanted to try these other products and all I can say is that the AS refreshed my skin and hardly stung at all and the balm was all absorbed and has left me with no irritation.

For £2.50 each I can think of products 4 - 10 times the price of this that don't perform as well. Im glad I have managed to distance myself from the "more expensive = better" chain of though.

Anyone else used these guys?

P.S. Also bought some Old Spice and now know that SWMBO doesn't like Old Spice.

I've used them, but no longer own them as I've given them to my son and brother who've both started 'proper' shaving.

The balm was a bit too thick for me but does a great job by all accounts.

The scent reminded me of Cacharel Pour Homme / Mr Taylor's Gentleman's Cologne . . . woody, spicy.

For the price they would be very hard to beat.

i have them both and find that they work very well, although it's a pain getting the balm out of the bottle :roll:

try OS Whitewater Andy, it's more like a cool water type of scent

if your going down the road of High St buys, check Superdrugs own aftershave, smells better than the Boots ;)

some Boots carry them but i ordered it on-line (Boots) and they deliver it to your nearest Boots shop to pick up for free!

the EDT is available in TJ Hughes

My local Boots (Camden NW London) is currently selling Freshwood Aftershave @ £1.12 a bottle 115ml. About half price. Also Tea Tree and Witch Hazel toner @ 2 for £5 (normally £3.24 each).

Back
Top Bottom