Body Shop - Arber Aftershave balm

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/catalog/product.aspx?ParentCatCode=C_Fragrance&CatCode=C_Fragrance_ForHim&prdcode=24487m&cm_mmc=Feeds-_-Google-_-Products-_-Arber+Aftershave+Balm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_gb/ca ... shave+Balm</a><!-- m -->

Anyone tried this stuff?

That looks good.

They also have Kristna and White Musk too. Wonder what they smell like?

I'll order them the next time there is a bodyshop offer for sure.

I have the Kistna (the green tube), smells like grapefruit and a bit of Earl Grey, nice refreshing morning scent. Fades very quickly, but it's a good moisturiser and my skin likes it. The EDT is very lovely indeed.

Can't remember what the Arber smelt like but I know my wife wasn't keen, I think it was very spicy.

Not sure I'd buy Body Shops balm again at £8 a throw but if there was an offer on I might.. there are moisturisers out there that do just as well for half the price with a container twice the size.

Fido, I got a sample of the arber balm. It works well for me. The scent is quite mild sweet fruity? (apple,peach maybe )
not at all strong. In fact I intend to get some more next time I'm in .

I took a snifter at the Body shop fragrances last weekend.

I liked the Arber - thought it had a spicy/woody scent. I took samples of the other, but found they all faded quite quickly. Maybe it was me. The assistant said she sold loads of the White Musk, but it didn't do anything for me...

Went into Body Shop yesterday for a sniff and was impressed by the White Musk Sport EDT. I think I'll probably end of with some come payday!

Wife bought me some Arber edt this weekend (b'day present).

She likes the scent, - I would liken it to a woody/spicy fragrance.

Certainly acceptable for everyday/office use.

I tried this stuff - scent is good, but in this price range I would expect a seriously better performance. This product gave no razor burn relief whatsoever (happened to have a rough shave that day), and did nothing in particular I could tell about. White Musk is the same stuff just with a different fragrance.

Back
Top Bottom