Bluewater?

Morning folks,

I've got to go down to that big London place for a funeral and I'll be staying just down the road from Bluewater. Never having been, I know I'll get dragged round, so are there any shops I should make a beeline for?

We don't really have anything more exotic than Boots in our nearest town...

You won't find much there to do with shaving if anything, Its all high end clothes/gold shops, very dull unless you like clothes shopping, The only good shop is the Mac store everythings laid out to play with

There’s a fairly large L’Occitane shop which is always well stocked just by the M&S, Molton Brown is also on the lower level. Upper level has Crabtree & Evelyn.

The John Lewis has a limited range of Kent brushes BK2 & BK4, Taylors (only sandalwood last time I was in). Full range of Aqua di Parma and most of the Floris men’s line (89 & JF shave soap).

RB73 said:
There’s a fairly large L’Occitane shop which is always well stocked just by the M&S, Molton Brown is also on the lower level. Upper level has Crabtree & Evelyn.

The John Lewis has a limited range of Kent brushes BK2 & BK4, Taylors (only sandalwood last time I was in). Full range of Aqua di Parma and most of the Floris men’s line (89 & JF shave soap).

John Lewis should also have their own shaving soap refills...

Thanks for the suggestions, folks.

In the end, fate intervened and we spent the day at the Biggin Hill Air Show instead :geek:

over5feet said:
You won't find much there to do with shaving if anything, Its all high end clothes/gold shops, very dull unless you like clothes shopping, The only good shop is the Mac store everythings laid out to play with

RB73 said:

2 very different answers to the same question.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom