Blades

Can you get sample packs in the UK as I have only tried personna blades and would love to try others but don't want to buy packs just incase I don't get on with blades?

Hi mate.

Pop across to Connaught shaving, as Paul does a selection of sample packs (P&P is also free on blades). If you look around on here you will see many customers of Paul - in fact he is also a member !

AJP said:
Hi mate.

Pop across to Connaught shaving, as Paul does a selection of sample packs (P&P is also free on blades). If you look around on here you will see many customers of Paul - in fact he is also a member !

The one stop shop to oblivion... :twisted:

AJP said:
Hi mate.

If you talk to Paul he will mix a sample pack for you, you don't have to have the listed ones. And his service is top notch ordered stuff monday received the following day.............. :D

hi michael

passed them over to my sexyterry (the missus)...she is gonna dispatch em this mornin...if the scatterbrain remembers and does not focus on shoes or bags and stuff

just a ps....its not the first time she has not put a stamp on

but she tries bless her

in fact i just got her a new kitchen timer for cooking......A NEW SMOKE ALARM :lol:

say thank you to your wife the arrive today, Thank you very much can't wait to try some different blades I will let you know what works best. Kind regards Michael

Back
Top Bottom