Blade Storage?

My blade storage is a highly technical piece of modern equipment - a muckle old carrier bag hid from Matron in case she finds out that my numerical description of blade quantities really means thousands NOT hundreds. Oops! However, an acceptably small selection of superior scrapers are localised in a drawer in a futile attempt at being transparent. She certainly sees right through me.

Blade storage and more!
I found some old IKEA drawer units in the attic and repurposed them.
View attachment 77715View attachment 77716View attachment 77717View attachment 77718
The razor storage uses the foam insert from a storage case that @Scorpio93 recommended in a recent post. It fits the drawer perfectly on the width and height, and enough room on the depth for an additional 50 packs of blades.
Left hand unit is empty, awaiting aquisitions!
You wouldn't happen to have the link to the storage case, would you?

Thanks
Callum

Blade storage and more!
View attachment 77715View attachment 77716View attachment 77717View attachment 77718
The razor storage uses the foam insert from a storage case that @Scorpio93 recommended in a recent post. It fits the drawer perfectly on the width and height, and enough room on the depth for an additional 50 packs of blades.
Absolutely stonking kit there, lovely use of the storage drawers Fair play to you Sir, There is Just enough room in that spare drawer for my dissected body, should my wife find I had a collection of that status, my status if I had it would be deceased

Blade storage and more!
that razor holder draw thing you got has to be the best imho, did you get the inserts for the drawer from ikea too?

Back
Top Bottom